Quilt Meanderings...

Quilt Meanderings...
How does this thing work and where's Ethel when you need her?

Monday, April 28, 2014

An Update on a WIP


Goodnight Irene Quilt, which is a sixteen patch alternating with X squares.  


Fabric: Scrumptious by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.
Size: Currently 57X57 inches.  I will probably add another row vertically and add borders.
Recipient:  Keeping this quilt for myself.

Auditioning fabrics for Ella (great niece).  Pattern to be determined.  I will probably do a square in a square pattern or maybe just add borders to the charm squares.  

Bad picture, which was taken with my IPad.  I think I had way too much coffee this morning.  It's about 10:30 AM and I finished off a ten-cup pot.  The fabric line is Lazy Day (Riley Blake) and some basic colors from Connecting Threads.  I can't believe I throw fabric on the floor to audition material.  I'm not planning on using all of the blue fabric, just deciding which one to use.  

Have a great day!


Until we quilt again,

Twinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!