A little bit about me....
- I have never made a quilt that has a star.
- I am drawn to modern quilts.
- I've only kept one quilt for myself: a lap quilt which was the first quilt that I made.
- My first and all subsequent quilts have been free motion quilted by me.
- My sister introduced me to quilting and we are quite the dichotomy: she likes traditional quilts and I like modern.
- I want the quilts I make to be used daily. There's nothing better than a well worn quilt with which to snuggle.
- I do not make keepsake quilts nor do I label the quilts because they are far from perfect.
- I quilt for fun and enjoyment.
- I do not want a big fabric stash. I have a ginormous yarn stash from when I was an avid knitter.
- I finish every quilt and keep my WIPs (work in progress) at a manageable number: two. I go crazy if I have more than two quilts in progress. I do not like unfinished projects. Okay... maybe I'm a little OCD in that regard.
Well that's enough about me; I'd love to get to know you.
It's time to quilt!